FCA admits only Christian students.
1. Parents visit school or contact administration for information 903-628-6607.
2. Parents and student(s) visit the school for interview and to obtain an admission packet.
3. Admission packet includes a handbook, application, and records request form.
4. Admission documents are submitted to school administration (pastor reference letter, shot records, birth certificate), including signed documents included with the application (Parent Pledge and Student Conduct Form).
5. Once records are obtained, student will then perform placement tests. (If needed.)
6. Student(s) and parents are notified of eight week probationary period.
All above mentioned criteria MUST be met before student can attend Faith Christian Academy.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition is $200/month. A family discount is available for families with more than one attending student.
Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. School is in session (September through May) for a total of nine months. A 10 day grace period will be given. A 10% late fee will be assessed for tuition payments / or the unpaid balance received after the 10th.
All book and material fees are due by August 1
While many student supplies are provided through donations from the members of The gospel Tabernacle, a brief list of supplies are included with each student packet.
Field Trips are scheduled as regular school days. A student will be marked absent for not attending a field trip.
Students are expected to be responsible for any fees charged for admissions, lunch, and any costs associated while on field trips.
Parental permissions must be received prior to field trip for student to participate.